For single servings only, packaging has:
- "NUTTY CRUNCH" with "NUTTY" red and outlined blue and "CRUNCH" in yellow and outlined blue.
- Four of the bars, one eaten.
- "8 Buddy Bars" below the Mrs. Freshley's logo.
- "NET WT 8 OZ (227g) 4-2 OZ (57g) PKGS." on the bottom right.
This was to replace Nutty Crunch in 2006 because it had the same exact formula: a chocolate/peanut butter wafer.
Same as before, except it consists of:
- There are "12" Buddy Bars instead of "8". The Mrs. Freshley's logo got revised.
- The number of ounces is "12" and the number of grams is "340" on the bottom right.
- The swirls are blue on the right.
- Two of the Buddy Bars are sitting on the swirls.
- "Buddy Bars" in a font designed for the new Mrs. Freshley's branding.
- The number of bars remains the same. Below "Buddy Bars" is a brown line with "12 PEANUT BUTTER WAFERS" with "12" in the font for "Buddy Bars".
- The number of ounces/grams remains the same.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.