Lucky Charms Treats, a Lucky Charms take on Rice Krispies Treats, is a cereal-and-marshmallow cereal bar that's one of the five Treats brands by General Mills, along with Golden Grahams Treats, Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats, Cocoa Puffs Treats, and Reese's Puffs Treats. The treats consist of a marshmallow sticky version of Lucky Charms with cream on the bottom.
Packaging consists of:
- A red background (the same one used on the original Lucky Charms packaging) with a white sunlight at the center.
- A white 2003 General Mills logo, outlined in black, on the top left.
- The brand's logo consists of the 2003 Lucky Charms logo (the yellow text "Lucky Charms" stacked word by word with the rainbow trail on the "y" in "Lucky") at the center with the word "TREATS" (in the font used for "Naturally Flavored" from Chocolate Toast Crunch only in bold) below it.
- Lucky is next to the Lucky Charms logo, reaching his hand out for the charms.
- A Lucky Charms treat (consisting of the Lucky Charms cereal with cream on the bottom; see above) split open.
- Next to the product name is "MARSHMALLOW (big text), ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED. MARSHMALLOW SHAPES AND COLORS MAY VARY. (small text)". This happens on all the other GM Treats packages.
- The net weight byline is "6 - 0.85 OZ (24g) BARS, NET WT 5.1 OZ (144g)" colored in white placed on the bottom right. The "6" in the first row of the byline is large and is in the same font as "TREATS".
- There is a green banner next to the GM logo that says "2 BOX TOPS" followed by two Box Tops that are due for an expiring on June 1, 2015 that have the code "MCB" (stands for "Milk and Cereal Bars" because of what this product is).