Only on serving pouches, they have:
- "Honey Bun" in VAG Rounded font.
When Drake's was sold to McKee Foods and they reintroduced Honey Buns as part of the Drake's lineup of brands, the packaging has:
- "Honey Buns" in VAG Rounded font with the "B" having serifs.
- "SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE: $2.99" on the top right.
- "Individually Wrapped 6 Honey Buns" in ITC Garamond font on the bottom left.
- "Freshness Garanteed" in a yellow ribbon.
- "NET WT. 13.96 OZ. (396g)" on the bottom right.
- Two Honey Buns at the center.
Serving pouches have:
- "Honey Bun" at the center.
- "NET WT. 1.90 OZ. (54g)" on the bottom right.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.