Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats, a Cinnamon Toast Crunch take on Rice Krispies Treats, is a cereal-and-marshmallow bar that's part of the "Treats/Milk and Cereal Bars" lineup by General Mills, along with Cocoa Puffs Treats, Lucky Charms Treats, Golden Grahams Treats, and Reese's Puffs Treats.
Packaging consists of:
- A white background with a gold-shadowed sunburst coming through.
- The 2003 General Mills logo on the top left.
- The brand logo consists of the 2006 Cinnamon Toast Crunch logo (with the yellow square behind the multicolored "Cinnamon Toast Crunch") at the center with the word "TREATS" (in the font used for "Naturally Flavored" from Chocolate Toast Crunch only in bold) below it. Near it, the word "NEW!" in red and in Arial Bold Italic font appears.
- Wendell has a purple bowl with cream and he's using a spoon to stir it in.
- A CTC treat (consisting of the CTC with icing on top and cream on the bottom) split open.
- Next to the product name is "CINNAMON (big text), NATURALLY FLAVORED (small text)".
- Each bar has "100 CALORIES" placed on the bottom left.
- The byline is "6 - 0.85 OZ (24g) BARS, NET WT 5.1 OZ (144g)" colored in purple placed on the bottom right. Above that is a number "6" (in the same font as "TREATS") to tell how many servings there are in the box.
- There is a green banner next to the GM logo that says "2 BOX TOPS" followed by two Box Tops that are due for an expiring on June 1, 2015 that have the code "MCB" (stands for "Milk and Cereal Bars" because of what this product is).