Kellogg's (also Kellogg, Kellogg Company, and Kellogg's of Battle Creek, and officially called Kellogg NA Co.) is an American multinational food manufacturing company headquartered in Battle Creek, Michigan, United States. Kellogg's produces cereal and convenience foods, including cookies, crackers, toaster pastries, cereal bars, fruit-flavored snacks, frozen waffles, and vegetarian foods. The company's brands include Froot Loops, Corn Flakes, Frosted Flakes, Rice Krispies, Special K, Cocoa Krispies, Keebler, Pringles, Pop-Tarts, Kashi, Cheez-It, Eggo, Nutri-Grain, Morningstar Farms, and many more. Kellogg's stated purpose is "Nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive."
Kellogg's products are manufactured in 35 countries and marketed in over 180 countries. Kellogg's largest factory is at Trafford Park in Manchester, United Kingdom, which is also the location of its European headquarters. Kellogg's holds a Royal Warrant from Queen Elizabeth II and the Prince of Wales.
- "The BEST to you each morning!" (1959-1980) Various revisions of this slogan would be used by today.
- "K-E-double L-O-double good! Kellogg's, best to you!" (1959-1980)
- "It's gonna be a great day!" (1980-199?)
- "Since 1906 - Bringing Our Best To You!" (2006, their 100th anniversary)
- "Let's make today great" (2012-2013)
- "From great starts come great things" (2013-present)
- "See you at breakfast." (April 2014-present)
All items (18)
- Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- Kellogg's Frosted Flakes
- Kellogg's Raisin Bran